Sunday, June 18, 2006

unfaithful

hello...
haishhh...stress seh today..dont noe why..see my first entries...i hate him..but i dont noe who is that him!!!hahah strange lar aku ni...

yesterdae nite...
go celebrate fathers dae at east cost..mie and my sibling by for my dad "CARS" head pillow for his tanker and taxi..hope he like it lar..then wanna go home got this taxi i tink that taxi driver mabok or something ar..he was driving and the car signal always open ...like me and my mum panic already..haha..scared ar sia..then my dad drive taxi as slow as posible..haha..then we saw the taxi almost hit the motorbike sia..that part i shout like hell inside the taxi..haha then the taxi and the van almost bump into each other..haha..luckily all alive..haha..

haishh stress seh..why must i like him??!!!why cant other guy i like...haishhh..i hope nobody noe..or not i die sia..haha..then get to know he attach...haha nvm we can be bestfwen rite???haha

i miss nad,nani sha..so much and all my gfs ar...nad atlast da alik alhamdulillah she selamat...to him that i hate..eh fcuk off lar i wanna my life to be free wihout you....please lar..

okae to my father...HAPPY FATHER DAES!!!!i love him always..and to bits...


<33333newhim...and>

No comments: