Saturday, June 24, 2006

hello

hello..
so boring seh..two more daes skul gonna open soon seh..boring lar...!!!please...i wanna drop skul..hahaa..no lar jokin oni..i like skul..i love study..cause i wanna be clever..and get top five lar..hahaa..ceh2..okae now iam happpy with my life..

thx od iam happy now..all thx to nad,nani and the person that call me kepale batu..iam not kepale batu okae durul..sometimes oni lar..haha..thx to him lar always nasihat2 mie..haha scld2 me..sedih seh..but its all for my own good...haha..love them alot ar..acit also not forgoten although we not close..but his still my bestfwen lar..love my hi5 geng alot hahah..da2 stop it lar..

okae now iam listening to teddy geiger song..almost all his song i download and it is superb nice seh...haha..wuhooooo..

skul gonna open soon...haha nad tak suke seh..but i like ar..cause skul bagus wad..haha..but i haven ready for skul yet cause no mood..later lar eh later..haha..must wake up early..wahh!!!tak favourite seh...haha..i wanna wake up late..haha..

okae lar..gtg ar..
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333my hi5geng alot...

byebye...

No comments: