Thursday, June 01, 2006

FCUKLAR!!!

hello pple...
hahhaha..okae as u can see my subject..iam very angry sia..who is that anonymous sia!??!!?!?!...why must you keep tagging on my tag board...dare to scold me badwerds..dare to tell ur name ar ??such a PATHETIC LOSER!!!!!and COWARD too...chicken!!!!fcuk lar..u think u used chipmunkII nick i wanna fight wif her...ohplease lar...shes my GUDFWEN tol tak nad?? shes my everything...and please stop being a evil!!!dont jealous lar..i nope lar nad and me nvr fight bfre..but majok got ar...but we dont take thing so serious lar deh..stop being so like STUPID!!! chicken..just tell me ur real name..i tell me wad ur probelm wif me...like wtf...i noe u noe me and nad...cause i tad nad too...like hey chicken ownup lar...

okae forget about tat PATHETIC LOSER!!!!

okae tomorrow iam going to kl already but at nite ar..cause take train...after that go genting..havin alot of fun...must..so to my beloved nad...tc okae..and my beloved nani too...

to all my gfs lar senang tc okae
<33333333333333 you all....

<33333him to..haha

to that PATHETIC LOSER!!!CHICKEN!!!!COWARD!!!stop bothering me lar..

No comments: