Monday, June 19, 2006

hellupeeps

hello..

todae nonthing much to cite ar..cause one hold dae at home seh..so boring seh..wake up early in the morning not that early lar..around 12...hahah..then nani msg ask me to follow her go vista point go pasar!!!i also buy some stuff to cook like mak2 seh kite..abei hujan lagi ngan payung..imagine that me nani wif plastic and payung??!!haha..okae2..then go home do that do this..then meet my boyfren ahha my com lar..hehe..my com is my bf lar..haha..one dae nvr meet like crazy sia..haha..okae da2...

watch anugerah skrin..like iam so not the puas hati seh..shah the great pelakon and pegacare..never win like wth??!!!i very puas hati suriani nvr win like wohooo!!!!she deserve to kalah mann...haha..cause i hate her..like wadeva lar..and i also puas hati huda won that contest..cause her acting is superb good sia...shahril also not bad lar..he good in acting too...

now chatting wif marsh..boring seh many pple online but marsh only chat wif mmie..nvm we both crazy..ahahah...love her alots lar..hehe..

just now around 5 chat wif ***** and we fight i dont noe wad i tell him hurt him until he ask for breakup friendship..i was like wth...haha nvm lar..just wanna that person to noe..i treasure our friendship lar...

okae lae to him and my gfs tc k..

byebye...

[[Mybeautifulpupu]]

No comments: