Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HELLO!!!!

hello...
sorry peeps..nvr update for so long..cause i go holidae!!!haha so fun sia..

on fridae night go take train at 11.30p.m shift but at 1 am then that fcukin train come..inside the train sleep2..hahah 7 hours sia..so long my butt like burning..haha..then reach kl go sunway lagoon go swim2..until got sunburn hahaha..then after that go eat..eat eat eat..so many sia eat..fat became fatter sia me..my aunt and my uncle..saw makan place comfirm stop and eat..haha..then go take bus from klia to genting..then take skyway go up..my heart beat so damn fast sia..cause iam afraid of high..hahah..shhsss..hahah...the cable car was damn tinggi sia..haha..and its take around 30 min to reach genting..hahah..then reach already go search for my hotel at first world hotel..the lobby kinda very highclass hotel..but nice lar..the hotel room was damn small..we book three hotel..my aun and uncle..my mom and dad..and another room for us cousin2..haha..was fun seh..but at nite wanna sleep so scare cause i sleep near the toilet..but wad i care i sleep like pig cause the hole dae walking and so damn tired..hahah..the next dae go outdoor and indoor theme park..so fun seh..i go ride the spinner,hotballon wheel,the nerverecking rollercoster and many more ar..but the most seram is the rollercoster ar..hahaha..after that ride i have a headache..kacau mood seh..then go indoor eat med already then have fun again..hahah but indoor boring ar..all game like go sweet gituk..hahah..then i eat famous amos wow nice sia..so many my aunt but i eat all..hahaha..eat ice cream hahaha..fat2..hahaha..okae finish about holidae..

now about that PATHETIC LOSER that still tagging me and use diff pple name..hahaha like wtf..u wanna confran me and scold me bad thing and used other pple name..like wadeva lar..

hahaha now iam missing him so bad..haha..and myNADIA and myNANI so much...hahah

okae lar..

<33333333333333him an them

No comments: