Thursday, June 22, 2006

lonelyday

hello peeps...

haishh today no mood ar..like wanna jump from 12 floor seh...die more good ar..then go on with my fcukin life..haishh..wanna cry out loud ar..haishh..from just now mum nag and nag at me..i do almost all the house work but she still nag seh..but nvm mum rite..wad can i do..

yesterdae go library study..wif nadia,nani,durul,syido and nani bro..kinda fun but not that fun ar..cause i have no mood seh..went there teman durul study i also study cause skul is opening soon so study lar..wanna be clever seh..haha..nani,nad also study..so waited till 3+ then acit cam..then after that walk home..ramai2..so fun but my fcukin mood turn into bad mood..i was mengamok tak tentu psl..to durul and nani iam sorry for being rude to you two yesterdae arh..but they understand me ar..haishh..

why seh this happen to me again and again...arghhhhhh!!!!..like one time takpe ar many2 time like wtfreak sia..why!!!feel like wanna die but cannot hajal maut di tangan tuhan so cannot do anything ar..haha..siow!!!...then jodoh also die tangan tuhan so i just wait lar..maner tahu allah wanna jodoh mie with taufik batisah ke..shah ke..haha..teddy geiger also can wad..we dont noe..haha..

now my brain is adidcted with system of a down song..lonely day..this song durul send..first hear like boring..when i hear that song again superb sia..can make me cry cause very meaningful to me lar..haha..

nahh the video of that song..

No comments: