Thursday, June 08, 2006

FCUKLAR!!

hello...

to tat fcuker that tagging on my board and scloding badwerds to me..eh SAIFUL or i should said KEDI!!why are u not happy wif me??kalau kau tak pua ngan aku ckp ar..nak tag aku...takot pe sial..kau maki mak aku nye puki..mak kau takde puki ke...kau da babit kan mak aku apasal??!!!sialnye perangai kau...and tu tat nad..iam trying to be good to you and u trying to call all your gina2 tu disturb me like wtf sia??if i got done anything wrong tell me ar..noneed to maki2 pe...wad the hell...nvm..i just believe in karma..whoever you ar..and u scold me badwerd..u will feel how i feel one dae..hahaha..stupid pple...

and to saiful tu..iam sorry if i done anything wrong..just dont scold my mum can???and tell me wad i done wrong..please lar pple...

No comments: