Sunday, June 11, 2006

hello!!!

hello....
hello peeps..hello gfs..hello stranger..haha..todae very pening sia..got people marry under my block..haha the song all like shit mann..hehe..got kuda kepan but nvr menurun..so not gerek ar..so holidae was very boring..

last note follow mak and bak go pancin at changi!!!u noe the changgi village the old want..naik lorry lagi..jalan depan old changi hospital..fcuk ar..then reach there walk so dark seh...me all the way look down seh..like iam walking at the graveyard in the middle of the night..haha..hen reach at the fishing port..haha..hear many2 sound..the strange want also..haha..my heartbeat..beat faster and faster every second..hahah..then seat there so boring..menyesal ikut seh..see bak fishing..no fish seh..but i was fcukin scared sehh..haha..then abg azarin came wif his fwen..bring food for us..so good of him..then go home i cover my eyes otw home..hahha..scary cat sia me..hahha

but i have fun lar..

next appointment is wif nad and nani and syido and durul..gonna watch movie..but dont lar the plan yet..money have already so no problem lar..haha..

miss them all..especially him..i kinda miss my old him..dont noe why..haha...nvm..just pray to god that they okae and may god bless them always..haha...

okae lar..now havin a bad stomachache..hurhur..haha

byebye..

<333333333my gfs..miss them

No comments: