Saturday, May 09, 2009

Last wish.

Firstly, I HAD SUPER FUN DAY WITH COUSIN.
watch JANGAN TEGUR midnight movie.
was damn lame i tell you -_-
just the starting part take me off my seats. hahaha
more outing cousin :)

Secondly, my leg damn swollen sia!
I walk like people with disorder leg.
Wah piang lehhh.
Recover soon okay leg.
hahaha.

Tomorrow will be attending engagement ceremony between abg acir and pasangan.
sound stupid but seriously i dont even know his tunang name :D
hahahaha.
bodyshop hamper from halimah and family for you and her okay.
NAK SANGAT KAN!?!? BODYSHOP BODYSHOP. AMBEK KAU!
hahhaha. jokinggg.

so yeah.
ive been thinking alot last few nights.
I want to spend more time with you.
But yeah to busy with your life.
Atleast msn get to connect us. hahaha
Do you know how much i love you bodoh?

Takecare people.
someone call me minah rep because of my hair is deep ruby?
eh hello adam?!?! kamu buta or what? minah rep have gold wannabe hair.
hahaha. not deep ruby okay?
goblok.

No comments: