Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy birthday PAPA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAPA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

BLOW THE CANDLE.
HAHAHA

well, papa panjang umur murah rezeki.
youre 47 now.
omg papa so fast sia. wuts wuts. hahaha
we love you always.

hope you like that handphone from your four ruscal.
abang,adik,nana and ayang.
we love you.
thats all we can buy. haha
but our love for you is priceless.
hahaha.

takecare papa.
i love you so much

thank for backing me up when mama nag at me.
thank for fetching me home if i go home late.
thank for sending me food at work when i have so money.
thank for your love for me.
its to much for me to repay you papa.
thank for your hard work.
thank for making me what iam.
i admit i might not be the best amount your four child but i will be the best in your heart.
i love you papa.

No comments: