Friday, May 08, 2009

I never understand.

Hey people.
Hey people.
Hey people.

hahaha.
crazy enough.
so yeah third day of my off day.
blister on both leg. babs.
pain alot.

well, i miss someone hahaha.

just now when jogging with mardea,fiee and nani.
gereks sia.
i mean fiee was like damn funny.
we did yoga.
or should i say meditation.
we seat in a semi circle
from fiee,mardia,nani and me.
so fie was like saying "okay kite hump our starting name"
so he goes like shaaaaa
mardea, maaaaaaa
nani, naaaaaaa
me, faaaaaaa
hahahaha
and its sounded like sha mana fa.
hahahaha. okay funny.
until one part nani start to shout SHAMANAFA!
hahahahahaha like kene proses.
hahahahaha. okay shity enough.
mardea continue it.
i got the video but i cant upload it idk why.
WASTED
yeah
ade lorry ade buss ade hari jogging lagi.
hehe.

nurul nadia mohd ali.
i miss you.
i love you.
takecare sayang<3

p.s why isnt he replying my msges? CB!

No comments: