Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Big Favour.

Its been awhile since i update.
So yeah people.

Been busy with life.
Work.
Off Days Meet Gfs.

Motorcross yesterday.
Actually wanted to watch football instead of motorcross.
For the sack of my nani and mardea.
I walk all the way to flyers. heh
It was nerve racking sia!
I was closing my eyes when they are making that 360degree turn. hehe.
I was lost in the middle of no where.
The reception sucks alot there.
So yeah after party then i get to meet nani and mardea.
Ouh yeah i meet nadia and albaby. hahaha

&& AFTER THAT WE WALK OVER TO OTHER SIDE!
WUHUUUU! I WAS TIP TOEING THERE. EVERYONE WAS DAMN TALL.
GFS go back and snap some photos with the riders.
So i walk alone to one side.
And in a coincident nadres was there too.
So yeah stand with him a few minutes.
Call abang to join us.
Hahahaha. I dont want people to think "ehh he have fat gf"
Thats why i call abang.
Furthermore nadres face look so paisey standing beside me :P
So yeah. IT WAS A DRAW!
AND MAN UTD WON THE CHAMPION!
EPL CHAMPION! WUHUUUUU.
THERES NO REGRET OF ME WALKING ALL THE WAY FROM RAFFLES CITY TO FLYERS.
HUHUHU!
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD.
everton fans still cursing man utd for winning. hahaha
okay enough of that.

so yeah, AND I BUMP INTO NUTTERBABY! hehe. miss you already.

work was a mess lately.
i just dont know why iam not in the mood to work.
got this small kid make me smile today. hehe
she so damn adorable. i will upload her pic soon. hehe

well, this is what i feel now.
i just feel so piss off lahh.
he just dont bother how i feel sia.
he just entertain all those pretay girls.
wth man.
okay i cant deny that you are one good looking dude.
BUT theres no way that you can treat me like this.
i bet you know how i feel.
doesnt fat girls deserve to be love?
my friend will scold me if they read this.
yeah i know babes i must have confident.
but everytime i want to have good self-esteem in my life.
someone will always make me go down sia.
maybe i should stop praising you lah.
its getting on my nerves.
how i wish i dont even know you exist in this world?
and remember this. you were the one who added me at fs,fb,msn and exchange number?
so why now you treating me this way when i start to feel something good happening?
pooookkeyyyy.

No comments: