Thursday, May 07, 2009

3-1

SUPPP.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!
3-1!
SUPPP TO THE FINAL.
hehe. praying hard so that chelsea will win!
hahaha. takot.

yesterday nutterbolakaki come my house.
she was super funny.
she super cute.
she way to adorable.
HAHAHA.
we LOL the whole night.
i want the picas asap baby!
watch bola soon again!

btw, nadia told me the truth.
and i was like :O
HOLY COW NOW I REALISE THE TRUTH TOO!
but well its her life tho.
let her be. hopefully her new bff cant stand her.

ouh ya, go ite clementi just now.
accompany dhidi to past something to mardea and nani.
happy cappy me!
hahaha
talk with dhidi, lunch with her and window shop with her.

iam wearing this pri 6 spec. i look so bodoh i tell you.
hahaha.
adam loving it.
i hate it.suka adam? hahaha.
thank eh for cropping your bodoh face again.
i so hating you.
benci kamu sik!

takecare people.
p.s dont tell me iam inlove.

No comments: