Monday, March 23, 2009

wish list.

So nine more days to my big day.
IAM TURNING 18.
so i have 18 thing that i want.
hahahaha

1. I want freedom from parents.

2. I want pink LG KS360
3. I want IPOD NANO.

4. I want RAPLH LAUREN COOL PERFURM.
5. I want NIKON DSLR D3X
6. I want topshop black jacket.

7. I want this ALDO SANDAL.

8.I want this SWATCH WATCH.

9.I want Graphic Towers Bodycon Dress From Topshop.

10.I want Gap Dress.

11. I want ALDO SLING BAG.
12. I want Accessories from Diva.

13.I want to have gathering with TB.

14.I want to be a good sister as well as Daughter.

15. I want to have a long last friendship with GR.

16. I want to have bright future.


17. I want to have good reputation.

18. I want him as my boyfriend.
p.s its a random guy photo. hahahahaha

WELL JUST A WISH LIST. HAHA
and i want the last wish badly. hehe.

takecare people.

No comments: