Thursday, March 26, 2009

live and loaded.

Hey people.
YESTERDAY SUPER FUN.
went live and loaded again this time round all my fun kakis go.
nani,fad,nadia,al,dhidi,mardia,aziyah,shahpit,jub and fiee and naz.
super gerek lar.
its the first time i shout and jump and scream
hahahaha. shout and scream the same kan. bodoh.
hahahaha.
we dance we sing unknown song. haha

well, i didnt want to join the mosh but someone push me THANK EH FAD
into the mosh and end up i fall to the ground and someone step and fall on my head.
LUCKY SIA. nvr fart on my head. hahaha
and my hips too.
well kate gig.
hahaha
saw the same friends that i saw last week excluding hidayah and the gang.
ash saw me falling and not helping me. hahahaha and its embrassing.
all my friend can do is laugh. hahaha THANK GUYS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.
hahahahaha

i just love doing live and loaded lar.
and utt touch my hand awwwwww. hahaha
stalker sia.

ouh yaaa. two more days to pay.
and few more days to my big day.

i miss you.
takecareeee

No comments: