Monday, March 23, 2009

barbeque pit.




HEY PEOPLE.
YESTERDAY.
hahaha. well yesterday after that fcuking tired day working.
when to nani family pit at pasir ris.
i was freaking paisey larr.
i dont know her family.
only know mama and papa and nazren and farish and mak ya.
THATS ALL.
so make my slumber face go there.
nani and haziyah fetch me from downtown east. hahaha
it was a scary walk back to her pit. SWEAR I DONT WANT TO WALK THERE AGAIN.
so seat by the beach with aziyah,nani,farid and remy.
AND ABG REMY WAS FREAKING HOT LARRRGGGGGGG.
nani throw water bomb directly at my front part.
and when want to go home directly at my butt. KANASAI.
hahaha
so yeah arnd 1plus go home.
AND GUESS WHAT. I WISH I NVR WALK AT THERE BUT I DID.
AND I GOT SESAT. I JUST WALK STRAIGHT AND REACH TO AN DEAD END.
FREAK ME OUT SIAA.
HALF WAY MP3 BATT FLAT.
AND MAKE ME DOUBLE FREAK OUT WHEN I HEAR NONSENCE THINGGY.
SO I RUN I MEET WITH THIS TWO BANGLA HAHA.
so walk with with them. hahaha
mama and papa fetch me.
so yeah.


and farid catch puffy fish =_= hahaha
MRS PUFF. ok lame.
takecare people

No comments: