Wednesday, March 04, 2009

i dont know.

Hello.
Life always sucks.
Same shit.
Different day.
Why cant my life be free from problem.
I am just not being myself lately.
Trying to put myself back together.

Thank to you.
You making my life a mess now.
Sometimes we seems to be okay.
And sometimes i just can be bother by you.
Your behavior is killing me.
Your mood swing is worst than a girl having PMS.
Your attitude, i cant say no more.
You are kind.
You are someone that can be count on.
But i hate it when it comes to the part you treat me like shit.
Maybe you're not the one to be blame.
Maybe its us, we cant make it.
I did try my best not to blow up or erupt when you ignore me.
I behave on my best behavior when i am with you.
But it seems that u are not appreciate it boy.
My friends ask me to move on.
Because you are just not into me.
You are making used of me.
But its ok, what goes around come around baby :)

well had a small family gathering just now.
AYU freaking funny. hahaha i try to concentrate on the prayer.
But she fcuking make me laugh.
WELL cousin make me feel a bit better just now.
i want more gathering.
pictures will be updating tomorrow.

Thank for the support nani,claudy and eisk.
Takecare people.

p.s i am not your marvel action figures dolls.

No comments: