Friday, March 13, 2009

i miss abang.

me and abang
(ignore that mist on my mouth)

Hey people.
The reason i put abang picture.
Can you see the different?
Is because i miss him so much like fcuking so much lorrr.
He serving ns.
First thought that i and my sister will be happy when his gone
but the thought is just a thought we feel miserable without him.
Without his critisize, his batu api and his panas baran.
hahahaha.
We miss the moment he jadi anak mama when he start to batu api about us.
WELL YOU DESERVE TO ME PUNISH.
hahaha.
iam not really worry because nadress will help me takecare of abg. haha
Abang is fair but whats with my skin tone?
PUTIH MELEPAK?
hahahahaha.

&&
ALL MY SIBLINGS IS LIVING ME ALONE.
NANA GOING MALAY DANCE CAMP.
ABANG GO NS.
AYANG SLEEP WITH MAMA.
I SLEEP ALONE?
WHAT THEEEE.
THANK SIBLING YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST LARR.
HAHAHA
WORK WORK WORK.
SICK AND TIRED.
hahahaha

GOING LIVE AND LOADED AGAIN!
WUHUUUUU!
I MISS NUR ERNANI BTE PAKCIK NORDIN LARRR
SHE BUSY WITH WORK WORK WORK.

I MISS MARDIA!
I MISS NADIA!
I MISS DHIDI!
MEET UP SOON OK SAYANG!

I MISS TB!
I MISS EVERYONE LAR!
hehe

takecare people.

No comments: