Tuesday, March 10, 2009

it was you and me against the world.

hello,

two days off. stay at home
relax my mind.
being sick this few days.
well sick with my life.
and iam really sick.
down with flu and fever.

i miss nani.

so work have been great this few days.
with karen eating wrong med.
hahaha. shes being nice lately.
OUH YAA!
AFTERALL THE MISS UNDERSTANDING.
karen dont accuse me stealing money.
that someone who i trust fake the truth.
so i have a hard time working there.
please lar dont disturb other people bowl of rice.
hahaha.

ouh yaa my friend nadzri i wonder why people cant stop bother his life.
hello people get a life lar!
dont be sad this is all what life is about!

GOING LIVE AND LOADED TOMORROW.
WITH TEMPANG LEG GO THERE.
HAHAHA.
THANK TO MARDIA!

iam so gonna spend my last day off tmrw.
hehe
takecare people

No comments: