Sunday, February 01, 2009

unexpected.

hey people!

been busy with work, and outing!
hahaha. yesterday was super duper great day with nani,mira,jans,hiddy, adilah and the rest i forget.
new friend tho. hehe.
new friend mcm bukan new friend. haha
lol like nobody business. when sheesya with them.
it was super fun tho. i love it alot.
talk talk. laugh laugh. cough cough. hahaha
LAUGHING. HAHAHA

while we having fun. i decide to talk with adilah about something.
AND WTH WTF! I GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
ALL THE PROVE IS CLEAR NOW.
BLOODY HELL.
SANGUP SIAK KAU BUAT KITE GINIK.
BABI.
ok da marah sikit sikit aje.
suke hati kau lar sia kau nak tipu.
one day kau kene lagi teruk.

work was tiring.
AND MY HAND BURN :(
damn. today is my clumsy day.
johny pen label me as clumsy girl.
hahaha. thank eh.
when out with him a few times.
and i almost tublle things. hahaha
so funny!
all he do is lol.
hahaha.
u make my day lar syg!

but still iam still piss of with what happen to me.
been crying not because of sad.
iam crying because i am stupid enuff to trust that lady.
BABI UH KAU!

ouh ya valentine day coming.
rose on my head during work.
johny will go like "dont open ur rose can?"
hahaha. cause everytime i when out with him.
my itchy hand will have the intention to open. hahaha
i look like fool u know that?
hahaha.

my twilight book. almost finish.
iam reading it as slow as possible cause i want to treasure every moment with edward to work
hahaha. i will treasure every moment. thank for accompany me to work. hahaha
okay iam talking to a book. hahaha.

ouh ya. hatetagger thank eh for not disturbing me anymore.
and nadress thank for your help :)

i love nani and mira and mardia and dhidi and nadia.
and susi and feelzah and nurul and mandy and kak farah.

No comments: