Sunday, February 15, 2009

new layout.

hello.
new layout.
kinda boring so decide to change everything.
hahaha

but still desktop wallpaper nvr change.
still me and edward cullen.
hahaha.

ouh ya
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY PEOPLE
as usual stay at home.
sleep and sleep.
haha. my mum say "bayar niat"
haha. its like ive been sleeping late last few days.
so today i woke up until 4pm.
hahaha.
thank to papa for the splash the water to my face.
hahaha.

three days off.
ouh ya.
yesterday when out with ABD ANDI!
AFTER THREE MONTHS!
i miss him. i can feel the butterflies in my tummy. haha
like wanna meet my date. haha
go marina square play bowling.
dinner at kfc.
and this malay guy. make me super paisey.
he come to our seat and shake hand with abg.
and ask abg "ni kawan ke matair eh?"
and abg say "ni kawan saya"
and he goes like "boleh buat kawan?"
and i was like FCUK LAR PERGI HAHA.
and abg save me "takpe lar die malu uh"
hahaha and he go away.
my hand was all shivering with nani beside me.
hahaha. grab her pants so hard.
THANK EH MIRA FOR THAT LAUGHTER HAHAHA.
have a great time with abg and nani and mira.
hahaha.
next outing please. hehe

ouh ya. i love my blog song.
takecare people.

No comments: