Wednesday, February 25, 2009

compare lesson.

well its 5.47am and i had difficulty sleeping.
to many problem playing in my head.
why cant i be happy for a second?

ouh well basically my problem is work and life.
well work been so hyper when cbface not working for two days.
well sorry if iam being rude towards my manager but she deserve to be call "CBFACE"
the reason is because she fcuking accuse me on things that i never done. because she lost her 10bux and some shortage in the cashtill. SO THIS IS WHAT SHE SAY.
"I SUSPECT FAFA STEALING MONEY FROM THE CASHIER"
"I SUSPECT THE MALAYS STEAL MY MONEY"
and that was what mak ayam told me.
&&
"I DONT WANT FAFA TO WORK HERE ANYMORE"
ouh welll. cbface i got three thing to say.
"MY PARENTS DONT TEACH ME TO STEAL"
"AND IAM NOT FCUKING DESPERATE FOR MONEY"
"IAM WORKING BECAUSE TO EARN MORE ALLOWENCE FOR MYSELF AND HELP FAMILY AND NOT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WORKING WITH ME"
so theres no way i will do all this thing you say i do.
ouh shit my mum will be upset people accused her daugther.
well mum know my behaviour i will never steal.
i dont feel bad about it.
i just feel bad because i did everything she ask me to do and i try to be a employee but still you treat me like shit.
as what abg tell me "if she dont trust u. its ok because i do trust u"
ive been working with abg for 5months and no money been stolen.
SO CBFACE I JUST NEED TO BARE WITH YOU OR SHOULD I SAY WE NEED TO BARE WITH YOU FOR A MONTH OR SO AND SO LONG CBFACE.
THANK FOR MAKING OUR WORKLIFE THERE A HELL PLACE TO WORK.
LAST WORD _|_

well life have been fine lately,
someone is ignoring me.
BUT I FEEL GREAT ABOUT THAT.*frown*
someone got new gf.
AND I WAS SO HAPPY.
someone call me bacin.
AND I HATE IT. I SMELL STRAWBERRY OK.

even though iam happy.
but see many things happening.
love, please please stop ignoring me.
i cant stand another minute without you.
because in your eyes i would like to stay.
i cant take anymore sadness.
i want more happiness.
please give me that.
well maybe fatness does not belong in your heart.
but yeahh.
i still do have feelings like normal humans ehhhh ehhhhh.

mum say how can i manage to stay strong from all this.
well one thing make me strong.
FUTURE because i want to know whats next in my future.
issit gonna be the same.
or maybe something different.
ouh well.

GOING KL THIS WEEKENDS.
RELAX RELAX.
so yeah.
takecare people.

credits: nani,abgandi,nurul,feelzah,clauddy and eisk for making me feel way way better today!
love you guys excluding eisk:P

No comments: