Wednesday, February 11, 2009

love story.

hello hello hello.

mood swing.
haha.

work was freaking tired.
i cant stand it.
with my manager.
feeling like quiting.
but thinking of people arnd me.
workmate.
johny.
deeya.
and him.
HAHAHA

ouh yaa.
hmmm. i got tired waiting tho.
i cant wait any longer.
it hurt me bit by bit.

talk to lin just now.
i almost cry with her problems.
but i must maintain due to the not waterproof eyeliner.
lin you are a strong lady ok.
you can go through all this.
we will always be by urside.

ouh yaaa. i saw this paragraph while i was reading love story book.
Its hard to move on when you still inlove with someone.
Eventhough that someone hurts you a lot.
You still cant stop loving him because you want to know whats next.
I have been hurt a thousand times.
I try to move on but i just cant.
Cause everytime i try to is like taking a knife slashing my arm.
It hurts to see someone you love for years ignore you blindly
But in my story that someone just dont bother about your feeling and go to another girl.
What do you feel if you are in my position?
Would you just keep quiet and keep this feeling or
You will shout alone in your room without anyone hearing?
As for me i will just keep my mouth shut eventhough my heart crying.
Nobody knows how i feel to them iam just a girl that is free from problem
But they dont know my sorry deep inside my heart.
All i can say that i try my best to be happy but iam not strong enough.
I had enough of all this.
As for now i will go on with my life like normal.

thats all!
&& that is how i feel deep inside.
hehe.

takecare people.
MEETING JOHNY TMRW!
EXCITED *RUNNING ARND IN CIRCLES*

No comments: