Friday, February 06, 2009

graduation day.

Graduation day.

Today was a hell ya fun.
Meet tb after a few months nvr meet.
I fcuking with them.
I dont want to pour anymore tears.
HAHA.
FINALLY IAM A GRADUATED IN TOURISM!!
hehe. happy.

whats next?
still blank.
pray hard that i will be strong to face all this.

ouh yaa.
webcam with adam.
stupid him go and crop away his pic and send me my pic alone.
THANK EH.
he say "aku suke gambar ini! kau cute mcm mak aku"
me say " thank eh adam, happy sia aku drg compliment kau"
HAHA. KURANGS.
i will upload it later.

ouh ya.
i miss johny larrr.
please come back asap.
text me asap. haha

ouh ya been down with flu.
sick and cough.
i cant take it but i must go work.
two days off. sunday and monday
sunday rest.
monday going out with gr excluding nadia.

p.s loving you is not a easy thing to do.
but i manage to hide this feeling for you. without leaving any trace of clue.

so ya. thats all. graduation picture will update soon.
takecare ppl.
(cute mcm mak kau kan adam?)
pantat! haha. TERPAKSE mengupload psl kau ok bodoh!

No comments: