Monday, February 02, 2009

my smile wont fade away.

This smile wont fade away. Eventhough theres alot of ups and downs in my life.
I wont show that to anyone. Behind that that fat lady hahaha.
Theres alot of problem happening to me.
Best buddy lie to me.
Best buddy lie to me.
Imagine that best buddy ok.
For one fcuking year i think that he really exist in my world but nahhh.
I hate you.

I start to miss someone already.
Haha.
A brand new feeling.
But i know i will be disappointed in the end.
ILYN.

OUH YA.
Just now when out with nani and mira.
OTW HOME. i saw something staring at me.
i turn to my left and i saw EDWARD CULLEN! AWWWWWW.
HIS EYES! AWWWWW. MAKE ME GO GUGUGAGA.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN OR ROBERT PARTTINSON.
ouh its actually twilight poster. hehe
ouh ya JOHNY PEN.
Going back SARAWAK.
Haha.
Far away from me. SO SAD.
I will miss you for a week.
And send my regards to your mama and papa.
Hahaha.

OUH YA FCUK VALENTINE DAY.
HAHAHA.
NO DATE. AS USUAL FOR THE PAST 18 YEARS.
HAHAHA.
TAK LAKU
STANDARD!
HEHE

TAKECARE PEOPLE.
gr please reply my msg ok.
ilyn.

No comments: