Wednesday, January 07, 2009

tired.

HELLLOOO!

current mood: frustrated and tired.
hehe

so tired lar! ive been working for like three day straight and today at atrium.
a warehouse sales and imm like fcuking hell.
tired like hell. lucky can wear flipflop.
but it was fun tho. laughter was everywhere.
tomorrow working again but at my outlet sweet outlet.
hahaha.

ouh yeah.
i realize some changes in my life.
i have no time with my family
esp my smallest sister.
she start her primary one. and when i wake up she still asleep and when i get back
from work she will be sleeping.
but today she waited for me so because she say "ayang rindu kakak one hundred thousand two million time" hahaha whatever she mean but i know that so sweet of her.

surrounding is the same.
ouh ya somebody is changing.
ignoring my for few days already.
nevermind. when he got no one to talk to he will come find me
think what iam your superhero doll uh?
marvel action figure huh?
takpe lar.forget about him. i wont entertain him anymore lorrr.

better go to bed now.
my eyes bags is like making my eyes sepet. haha

takecare people.
i miss nurul and feelzah
i miss nadia,mardia,dhidi
i really miss syiqin.
and i miss my gunduhead nani.

No comments: