Tuesday, January 13, 2009

hush hush.

HUPLAAA. HUPLAAA.
haha a skit from lameesss spongebob. haha

okay people.
having complicated term now.
shit. i dont know what to do.
thank to my 2.6 gpa and now i dont have any good course to go.
like so shitty lor the feeling.
but i know there will be a way

accompany nani to bbdc just now.
she apply for car lessen.
haha mardia and i was like gossiping about her stupid ex.
eat at bukit gombak.
they come my house. nani treat us pizzahut. sedap
thank baby. haha.
apply for higher nitec course. but like fcuk
i dont want to talk anymore. haha
tmrw going school first then work.

i miss the old times.
but that is 2008. now is 2009 baby
everything is changing even my feeling towards you.
dont tell me u are my new lover this year. haha
boleh gituk.
changing the way iam leaving.
need to adopt with the new leaving.
new year.
new feeling.
new problems.

ouh ya congrats to dayah and amir sayang for passing their o level
ouh and taufik and khairi too. MAKE UR PARENTS PROUD BAYBEH!

for now only god know everything.
hope god have plan the best future for me.

takecare people
CAN I JUST JUMP DOWN AND DIE AND REBORN AND GET A NEW LIFE?
nvm. iam happy with mine already. hehe

OUH YA KIMMIE STOP WITH THE TONG GAS.
YOU GUNDUHEAD. BAHALOL.
HAHAHA. NYAAA KEEEE

No comments: