Friday, January 23, 2009

i cant.

hello. i have no mood to update.

i miss someone so much.
i just miss to see his face.
i have bad time at work when i dont get to see your face.
i have my mood swing.

nani and mira is my all night partner.
they understand me alot.
i mean by alot i really mean it.
thank babes i love you guys.

work been a mess!
OUH YA SHIMA FAINTED JUST NOW.
DRAMA SIAK!
CALL AMBULANCE!
HAHAHA. SUSI AND I WAS LIKE PANIC AT THE BODY SHOP JAP.
hope she doing fine.

i cant take my eyes of you.
ouh yaaa i miss my fttp also.
mane kamu ya? haha
takecare ok babey.

ouh ya read nadress tag.
so drama. super tagger.
dont disturb an innocent guy like him.
AND IF U WANNA TAG HIS BLOG PUT YOUR NAME.
FOR REAL SIA. KEDI OR WHATEVER LAR.
HAHA. dont care about them nadreess.
they are just jealous with you.

so yaa. takecare people
NANI AND MIRA I MISS YOU GUYS.

No comments: