Saturday, December 20, 2008

running back.


There nothing i wanna update.
i just dont have mood lately.
iam sick and tired with people that dont appreciate me.
mum cant stop scolding me.
dad too. i just dont know why maybe because they found out something but bahh they knew it long time already.
its ok.

Love?
try to move on and forget about him.
but bahh still cant.
try to inlove with starbuck guy.
but bahh still cant.
try to find new lover.
but bahh still cant.
his love walauwei so strong lar. haha
until make me keep on running back to him.
and his love make me forget about all the bad things that he had done to me.
i just keep running back to him.
*lari lari terpelecok jap jeling kat dalam starbuck tapi tetap lari mengejar cinta yang tak kesampaian.* HAHAHAHAHAHA. merepek.



enjoy uh the video.
hahaha.
but i cant move on cause i cant forget everything we had. ewahhh hahaha

BYEBYE.

No comments: