Wednesday, December 24, 2008

melepas.

It takes a while for me to choose the correct skin for my blog.
All skins dont really suits.
Until i found this skin like "TADAAAAAA" hahahaha
merepek sia.

So erm, been busy lately since christmas is coming
Tonnes of gift set being sold.
And 18k a day? holy shit. haha
CRAZY.
tomorrow gonna be the last day working for the year.
ASYIK.

26th gonna get result!
holy shit. can i like dont check my result.
iam scare what if i fail how about my future huh?
god cant stop thinking about this.
working? nahh i need education to leave in singapore.
private maybe. private in travel and leisure.
hahaha. pray hard that i pass.

so lately.
trying myself not to fall for someone.
because he have a date.
no no cannot kacau.

ouh ya.
when clinic just now.
with nani thank for the accompany.
i was telling that doctor.
ive been having bad pains.
and stomach pain.
she reply "do you want to do any pregnancy test?"
and i was like "what?! i never had done sex how can i be pregnant?"
HAHAHAHA.
doctor doctor always look down on teenager now a days.
i know theres alot of before marriage but not me.
hahaha. adoiiiii.
nani say "babe what a joke of the day"
hahahaha babi kau.

so now deeya is telling me something.
hahaha. and iam shaking hahaha.

TAKECARELOVE.

No comments: