Sunday, December 28, 2008

confused.

SUPER DUPER MISS THE OLD TIMES.

hello people,
now as you can see i so rajin to update my blog everyday.
and this is an additional item in my daily routine.
wake up,bath,go work,go home,blogging,sleep and the same thing everyday.
HAHAHA BEDEK UH.
off days. lepak lepak lepakk.
hahaha.

so work have been tiring but all my tiredness wash away with wonderful workmate.
ESP WHEN MAK TAKDE.
hahaha ouh ya i want to introduce my belo and my gundu head workmate and lunch partner
NURUL SYAHIRA! TADAAAA hahaha. she the crazyiess lady on earth that i ever know. she will jump anywhere and dont care what people say. she will always do that goldfish emotion when she is bored. until i get addicted with it. thank eh nurul. hahaha
I WILL MISS YOU FOR TWO WEEKS :(
I WILL MISS FEELZAH!
ouh ya feelzah is another giler kakis there.
she know my secret. bahhhh SHHSSSSSSS.

johny pen is adorable pendek.
agnes b malay guy super funny always laugh at me due to some reason. hahaha bluek :P
the reason is one day mak ayam wanted to buy something from agnes b so she wanna get staff discount so she ask me to call him if i saw him walk pass so he walk pass my outlet and i was like "pst pst" hahaha a few times until he turn and look at me.
since that incident he will go "pst pst" if he saw me. thank eh pendek. haha

SINCE I WORK THERE I LEARN MANY FROM MY WORKMATE.
they nasihat me alot.
they make me became a better person.
they encourage me to do something that i have difficulty doing.
they support me and make me smile if i have bad day.
they will always say "fafa see that guy", "fafa he so hot", lastly may ayam word "fafa jangan nak menjuburkan diri ok, jage marwah"
HAHAHA THATS THE THINGS THAT THEY WILL SAY TO MAKE ME SMILE.
hahaha

gr i miss you guys.
syiqin frankly say i miss you..
haish.

FARHAN KAU IRRITATING!
NANI IS FALLING INLOVE WITH TUT!
hehe

takecareloveeee<3
NURUL SYAHIRAH TAKECAREE ILOVEYOU

No comments: