Monday, December 15, 2008

hard to get.



three emotion to describe my feelings.
SAD, LONELY AND DEPRESS.
this three feelings been playing around with me for the past few days.
sad because i just cant take it when i saw couples walking holding hands.
lonely because i got no one to hold hands.
depress because i just cant get any partner. haha

how i wish what i want or i wish for will come true.
how i wish i have fairy godmother that will grant my every wishes.
how i wish i can be as pretty as a fairy.
how i wish that he wont be so ego and not choosy.
how i wish i can turn back time and tell him the truth before his attach?
how i wish i can tell that someone i love him and
how i wish he wont phew infront of me after i tell him that.

if only all my wishes can come true.
i will the happiest girl on earth.
but nahh i wont wish all my wishes come true.
cause i cant fight with what god has write for my future and story life.
i must accept it. iam happy that god gave me chance to be in this world and explore this different feelings.
eventhough iam not happy inside.
i will always try to smile and laugh outside.
because i know i still have my gr (syiqin is not included anymore), my family. my friend and workmates that will always make me smile and laugh out loud.
i try my best to make myself happy.

baby nadia bday just past. I LOVE HER TO THE BITS OF MY HEARTS.
and baby nani always. I LOVE HER TO THE TINNY PIECES OF MY HEARTS.
the same meaning tho. hahaha

ive been eyeing on this starbuck guy haha only deeya know who.
deeya rashia ok baby? haha.

takecare people.
try my best to be the best for him. haha

No comments: