Tuesday, December 30, 2008

going away.

Theres nothing more i can do.
and theres nothing better i can do.

The best way for me now is to move on and forget about him
but its difficult for me cause i love him.

But a guy like him just to difficult to win his heart.
Eventhough i know him for awhile but its random that we talk.
He just treating me like a doll that he will talk to me when he feel bored.
damn it.
its difficult tho.

Thank deeya for telling me about him.
i feel much more better.
its hard for me to forget him.
taking a knife killing myself.
HAYAK HAYAK. HAHAHA

ouh yeah.
can i be a superhuman to that someone?
hahaha. awwwwwww please allah can i?
hehe

people been saying that iam just a strong lady.
i can face all this problem alone.
but i cant cause i need some support.
but i still told myself that iam strong.
i still force myself to be ok.
allah always giving me such a test cause he know i can take it.
i can face it.
but i fail to face it.
i just have the strength to face it.

maybe what deeya say is true "like time change it for you"
cause she know it will be difficult for me to move on.
ok enough with the jiwang lar farahima.
hahaha

OUH YA MEET UP WITH BABYNADIAA.
GO HOME WITH HER.
AND I ALMOST TEAR BECAUSE I MISS HER ALOT.
DAMN
TAKECARE LOVE
SAYANG KAU GILE BABI.

No comments: