Thursday, August 13, 2009

You dont have to call anymore.

This is the last straw d, i dont want to hurt anymore

I admit i miss you but i cant bare with your behavior man.
You treat me like a dog.
When you need me then you look for me.
But when you dont need me, you ignore me.
Its hurts.

But i have to move on.

Studies is important.
I have my Nani and mardea.
I have natasha bolakaki. hahaha
Classmate kept me laughing.
Work mate make me smile.

I admit i need you in my life but you are not important to me anymore.

Btw! susi my b1 and nurul are transferring out to MARINA SQUARE :(
THIS IS SO NOT COOL!
I was so pissed that i when to work just now and ask my manager whats wrong.
She was explaining to me that both of them have experient that they can make raffles city name good there.
And i was like wtf? you mean iam not good enough?
She was like saying no, if you go our outlet will not be the same.
I DONT WANT! PLEASE! I KNOW NURUL GONNA TRANSFER AND IAM STILL COOL WITH IT.
BUT NOW SUSI MY B1 IS TRANSFERRING OUT! THIS IS SO NOT COOL!
I HATE SHAYNE FOR MAKING THIS STUPID DECISION! FCUKKK!
I WILL FIND NEW JOB SOON!
gth!

this feeling iam feeling right now.
hmmm, i just dont know how to express it.
whatever d.
you sucks.

No comments: