Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I shouldnt.


Why must he be such a JERK?
Why must i feel so depress?
Why cant he understand me?
Why must he be such a arrogant beast?
Why must this happen to me again?
Why must all my love ones leave me?
Why must i think about all this?


This is all the question that running through my head right now.


I am tired of doing good deeds to people.
I am not asking for any good deeds in return.
I just want you to appreciate it.
Not that much i ask for.
Just a little bit will do.

Come on, you are not that good looking.
I know i know i am fat.
Fat dont deserve to be love by such a "HOT" guy.
But i dont give a damn.
You are nothing, nothing at all.
Continue with your drama.

Dont worry at the end of everything i will give you a round of applause plus a standing ovation love.

No comments: