Sunday, August 09, 2009

But Why?

People have been wondering what happen to me lately that i decided to keep myself quiet in my room.
I have not been myself lately.
I just dont get it why must this happen?

What did i did wrong to her that she must do this?

AHHHHH DAMN IT!

whatever lah.

Had fun with nutter yesterday.
Climb up and down the stairs.
Weird Sound.
Run over a bus.
She follow me stalk someone.
And i follow her send something to her bf end up walking back. HAHAHA!
"ZOHOR PENGSAN NARI KEBUMI?"
hahahaha she was so slumber when she say that.
hahahahahahaha! OMG!
And i was like errrrr pengsan? everybody who is pengsan must kebumi. hahahaha
PICAS ASAP!

having a day job at yishun safra tomorrow.
with abg andi and nani.
so yeah.
takecare people!

p.s whatever happen to me, hopefully allah will make it happen to you too :)

No comments: