Friday, August 21, 2009

I love it.


(A random photo when boring mode come)

Fasting month is coming.
So excited. HOHO.

School Sucks! Development and Budget Is Damn Difficult.
This is our foundation man!
I must concentrate, no matter what the environment like.
Well, i need to back up on my confident level talking infront of the class.
Damn paisey lahh especially when i talk to fast and my R AND S tend to mix up.
To someone in class, stop acting like primary one student man.
You are 21 man and still you are bad mouthing about people behind them.
Including me? wtf.
The rest maintain our craziness. hahaha


Ouh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NADHIRAH RAMDAN!
may allah bless you. Be a good daugther,sister and gf :)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!



Mohd Hairil, i know you didnt mean it.
Sorry, we cant force it to happen.
Let time tell it all.
If we are meant to be together, we will be together love.
Well, ily

Takecare people.

No comments: