Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You Know It Hun.

Hey people,

Well tomorrow my dearest aunt will be having her operation.
Takecare Mak Ibu, i love you.
Dont worry insyallah the operation will go smoothly.
With god willing okay.

So just now morning reach work at 8am
Just to attend that meeting.
Diana treat Mac.
Seat inside store for one and half hours.
Just to talk about each other expectation.
Well basically they expect nothing much from me.
Just MY BODY POSTURE!
I will try. hehe
As what i say "OUTLET IS WAY BETTER AFTER WE CHANGE MANAGER"
Correct guys? hehe

So i dont like this emotional ride.
I hate it alot.
I just want you to know i love you thats all.
And i know you know it.

Iam faking the truth just to make myself happy.
I keep on telling myself that we still have chance.
Even though we dont have.
Move on soon.

Takecare people.
p.s nani and mardea gue kangen.

No comments: