Thursday, April 16, 2009

Different.

The different my eyes is one small one big.
My hair one short one long.
hahahaha.
my eyes action only.
my hair i didnt realise it was like that.

Atrium at causeway was tiring.
meet some familiar faces.
SHEILA SABRI. hahaha
sorry larr i shouted your full name. hahaha

Nani and mardia visit me too.
After school with their tired face.
Pity them
Hehe love them.

I want to have a good rest tomorrow.

And "SUPERNADRESS" STOP BEING LAME AND STOP MAKING NUISANCE OF YOURSELF.
FAVOUR! STOP BEING A JERK AND USING OTHER PEOPLE NICK.
I DONT KNOW YOU HATE TAG ME BECAUSE YOU HATE ME OR YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH NADD BUT PLEASE STOP IT.
I CAN TRACK YOU SUCKER.

To the real nadress..
HELL YA YOU ARE NOT BAPOK SIA. HAHAHA.
JEALOUSY.

takecare people.
i know iam fat theres no need for you to spread the news. just hush to yourself ok

No comments: