Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paragraph that describe how i feel.

What do you feel when someone treat you like as if you are their dolls?
What do you feel when someone just dont bother to understand your feelings but we must understand theirs?
What do you feel all of sudden when someone just scold you for no reason and that someone is close with you?
What do you feel if that someone you love just ignore you blindly?

OMG LAR OMG!
hahahaha.
the feelings is like FCUKING SHIT LAR FCUKING SHIT!

ok no more jokes back to business eh.

well, hopefully his reading this right now.
hey dude, you should know how i feel mann.
when you have problems or mad with others why must it be me you showing your emotion at?
Did i ask them to give you problems?
Sometimes i just think that you are one arrogant man, you just dont bother to ask people for advice.
I know im just a friend to you but sometimes you must to realize ur mistake.
Iam sorry if iam being to harsh on you or what but i cant take it any longer.
You are crossing over my limit of patience sayang.
I must agree with mama now, his one ego guy.
If you still want to be ego over some small matter then go ahead aites.
As what i can say its your life.
Do whatever you like as long as youre happy.
But please iam begging you please dont show your anger towards me anymore.
And fyi i do have feelings for you but after what had happen it make me think twice siaa.
It hurts alot, just imagine that you are in my situation right now.
Will it hurt your feelings?
If it doesnt thats mean youre not human. genggenggeng haha
Maybe iam not as pretty as your other gfs but still DURH I HAVE FEELINGS -_-

that is what make me having insomia now.

No comments: