Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Going Away.

Hey people,
finally my off day.

tmrw atrium sales at causeway.
stalk me people. hahaha tak tahu malu eh.
heeeeee.

yeah off day seating at home talking to comp.
normally will meet up with nani.
yeahh nani and mardia start school.
maybe meeting her after school.
hopefully. hehe
no matter what they will still be in my heart.

july still long way to go.
work and save up. hehe

chatting with ayub right now.
mann his a good listener i tell you guys. hehe
keep it as a secret okay ayub. hahaha

and iam chatting with zye too.
she just like my diary that i write everyday. but this diary is different. this diary give me good advice.
hahaha and she came out with this name
hayizaH(H) says: (12:28:01 AM)
magic zye diary=))

ive been thinking to much lately until i have a bad headache.
just stop thinking about him and about they will forget me will do. hehe
stop laughing sia farahima.

HAHAHAHA
i just hate to me alone. so please eh
takecarepeople

No comments: