Friday, November 14, 2008

sometimes it hurts.

Today, is the day that officially forget about someone.
Thank god! Iam cool with it. He have the time to give others comment but not me.
Iam not jealous or what, iam his friend too.
It hard to forget about him cause its been one year i have a crush on him.
I know maybe its not my faith with him.
Having my bahhh mood yesterday but i learn a lot from that experient
But it hurts a alot. Its ok iam still smiling haha.

BUT!
Last Saturday, i make my four year and the longest crush i have mad at me.
Due to what i say to him. So now he knew about the four years thinggy. And his cool with it. Thank god. But nahh he wont be with me due to some reason he say and i dont wish to eleborate more cause it will hurt me more. haha

The best thing is just six days after he broke my heart another hope of mine broke my heart too. Thank you guys, guys are always the best =_=

OK ENOUGH WITH EMOING.
now back to me. haha
NOW WORK IS A BLAST. AND I REALLY MEAN IT BLAST.
cause its christmas season already. YAYA i know its fast.
&& like every week we must change the display and stuff.
Thank to my BELOVED manager for putting my shedule every time the stock come or must change display must have my name in it.
Thank alot.
but theres so fun parts too with makyam,feezah,suu hahaha the crazyones plus me. and mandy and the rest excluding my BELOVED manager. haha

GR, i miss you guys so much.
outing soon. ok i always say that but we never go out. haha
ok after we finish attachment then we meet you k babynad? hehe.

TB, MEET YOU GUYS THIS 1DECEMBER WUHUUUUU!
hehe then go makan at our favourite place MR PRATA. hahaha

ok. that all.
wanna go to beb.
takecare
&&iam so gonna delete ur num.

No comments: