Thursday, November 06, 2008

loneliness

busy with work.
busy with life.
busy with love.
busy with friends.
busy with everything.
hahaha

last sunday. slaming damnding lor. haha.
two wedding at one time.
abg yus and kak eka marina first.
the wedding was a blast. i wanted to stay till the last part. where all of my aunties and even the couple dance hindustain. bestnye.
but kak kamilah and abg adam wedding also was a blast. meet my crazy cousin.
talk shit, but yati and amir is not there so out shit is not that shit. but not until tasha the shit ass is not there. hahaha. if she was there its gonna be a shit ass laughing moment. haha. pakcik aman if u reading this. sorry tak censored sikit. haha.
btw pakcik aman is my regular blog reader. haha
the pakcik that i love so much. haha

the next day must work. wuah piang lei. so tired.
karen is a mf. her mouth so wadever lor.
nvm i will see how. whether i wanna continue next year or not.
but feezah,mak yam all want me to continue. hahaha. so wait and see lor.

tmrw work until monday. so tired. now christmas season already. like wth? not even one month to christmas sia. but nvm.

&& thx to fyla,dee,shah,dhidi,renuka and nanisyg to give me a look at my new job. thx.
love you guys. and zye sorry i didnt work lar just now. zye also msg me wanna meet me but i nvr work. thx ladies. MEET UP SOON TB.

takecare.
byebye

No comments: