Sunday, August 17, 2008

Two face busted


Heyhey.

yesterday was fun,
talk someone about my problem.
and that someone is yani.
she really great at make me laugh and smile back.
and even forget about that bitches.
not forgotten i did talk to fftp yest.
was fun. kinda miss him. so talk it all out yest. haha.
and the day before. awesome lar

&& had a dream last night.AWESOME OII
TELL YOU THIS AWESOME SNGT!
hahaha. i told yani. she was like adoi. haha

sooo.
today, someone did tell me something that i dont wanna hear.
that girl, haish i trust her. nvm i just know her for 8 months?
i dont wish to continue my friendship with someone like her.
i dont even bother her life. but why must she bother mine?
thx bff for telling me all this.
thats what we call bff.

BUT WHAT I CARE?
btw my blog. wuah hangat.
i dont know lar.
i wanna delete it but my frens was like "eh jgn i love drama"
hahaha. but its kinda true. DRAMA.
i dont know what i did wrong people wanna hate me?
hahaha.
if you hate me "iffazat" come to me and tell aites.

TMRW GONNA BE A NEW DAY.
and iam got mission! haha
lame.

takecarePEOPLE.
p.s thx yani for always be by myside ily.

No comments: