Wednesday, August 06, 2008

fading

HELLO.
SO TODAY NOTHING MUCH. HAVIN THIS FCUKING FLU.
SNEEZING THE WHOLE DAY. UNTIL I FORGET HOW TO DO MY RNT =_=
i wanna cry to bad. why must i be sick in this moment of time.
the important thing i need to study and do. i must study hard
many people stare at me just now. until i piss of and show this sign _|_ to them.
irritating oii. i go out the whole bunch look at me. i outside they look at me.
maybe that someone told them about me. FCUKER. TUTUP MULUT UH.. if they got any problem with me can talk right. haiyo. grow up lar dey. ITE ALREADY. ITE DEY ITE.
hahaha
my classmate(thecloseone)ask to ignore them cause they always realize it.

SO.
ive been thinking lately.
its better to stop loving him.den i hurt
but his my first love.
so its super diff.
but i try.
i cant manage to forget about him.
so i think back.
i should give my emotion another try.
if i can manage with it.
i gonna continue loving you.

HAHAHA. JIWANG HABIS.

No comments: