Friday, August 22, 2008

Hari Ini, Esok Dan Seterusnya


HEY.

having a great time this few days.
talking with crazy friends.
that make me laugh and smile everyday.
irritated with mom.
she just cant stop nagging at me =_=.
what to do. fftp will always say remember "MOM"
hahaha.
waiting for someone
that make me smile every single day.

clean up my room
my messy messy room. now is clean.

listen to my fav playlist.
sing a long season everyday.
thats make me smile. haha
singing my fav song now. PARTY PEOPLE.
hahaha rap macam mamak keling.
hahaha

i look happy outside but
inside. GENG GENG GENG.

i just hate her. she just cant get enuff.
she stole everything from me.
nvm. i wont do anything.
god will.

control my anger.
haha

takecarepeople

P.S HAPPY BDAY DHIDI.
I LOVE YOU LIKE HELL YA.
MAY ALL UR WISH COME TRUE.

No comments: