Saturday, April 08, 2006

thissaddnestiskillingmeinside

hello....
hmmmmm..as my subject said thissaddnestiskillingmeinside, ya i really cant stand this sadnest feeling anymore..like everytime i like this guy must have someone blocking me to get him...but i also know ar that iam not pretty..who want me..but why cant i have a happiness moment for a while or foreva??..now all my gfs(in class) are happy accept me, everytime iam the only one single, has been two years...i just trying myself to change my behaviour so guys will like me...but when iam change they will said that iam too fat for them..nvm lar...but iam also HAPPY weeeeeeeeee...last wed..the day about my appendix..i was sick at home nvr go skul for two days...while iam sleeping..all of sudden my cousin came and gave me, my birthday present..wuhooooo...so happy...i get green adidas watch...i really wanna that watch but it just too expensive for me...hehehe...sooooo happy..heheh..ok lar..that all...byebye..

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
<3333333333 allmygfs..


No comments: