Tuesday, April 04, 2006

nomoodme!!

hello..
weeeeeeeeeeeee.....so happy..cause yest my bdae...ehehe...get so many wishes...hehehe...so happy...almost 15 years i been celebrating my bdae...but this birthday i treasure the most..cause many pple wish me..hahah..so happy..thanz to all the peeps that wish me...now iam 15 trying to be good gal ar..my study now..more and more good..heheh..so goode..todae..raining..very heavy..got cpi hours just now..pick up litter..heheh..hurt my hand on the way home...so slipery...then my hand hit the wall that have rocks..hahah...about my bdae presnt ok lar kinda happy wif it...
from:
Parents >> new hp..k750i
kak shidah>>t-shirt
dhidi>>badge
mardiah>>cute money saving bottle
so i wanna thx to them also..for giving me all this thing..k arh tats all..byebye..<33333

No comments: