Saturday, April 01, 2006

aprilfool!!

hello..
today 1st april and its april fool day..hahah..so funny seh...prank many people..hahah..just cam back from plaza singapura..sooo tired..so shopping..mie mum and sis oni..mie buy skirt oni..heheh...nvm..give dem chance to shopping..yesterday..skul sucks!!!mr eng nvr come..no math seh..hate it...i wanna math..my result..all pass..my math get 88.9..for the first time i pass my math wif flying colours...my malay ahah..get 50 oni..haha..my gfs also same marsk..dont noe why sia tat botak teacher...hahaha...two more days to my birthday...kinda happy..and kinda sad ar..iam happy because iam gonna get present from mie parents..two in one..pass exam and bdae..not fair seh..sad cause iam growing older..hahah..nvm..part of leaving..this entries also i update because got tat gal call irah ask me soo..haiya..u are..hahah..nvm2 gf takpe..hahah karh..byebye... <33>

No comments: