Sunday, March 26, 2006

this feeling seems to be hurting mie

Hallu...
wad a happy dae for mie yesterday....hahah...keep it to myself ar why iam happy..cause it is very personal...hahah...today..have family gathering at my house...got family gathering because my abg sedare wanna marry!!!so happy sia...hahah...dont why iam so happy..but i also sad ar today..yesterday happy todae sad..GILER agaknye...hahah...but i cant stand this one kind of feeling ar...i dont noe wad iam i feeling seh...but this feeling is hurting me deep deep inside my heart...maybe i wanna him so bad..that i start to feel this kind of feeling inside my heart...i miss him lar so bad...if sha is reading my entries just wanna you to noe..i dont wanna you patch wif hafiz back...ok...thats what my opinion is...i will tell you my reason wen u online ok...k arh tats all for todae..byebye... <3333333333 him a lot...

No comments: